MEDIA CENTRE SERVICES
- 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday
- Holiday hours as advertised in the Bulletin, December, March
i) A.V. booking and shipping
- online catalogue:
- click on messages for detailed search + booking information..
Grade level is at the end of the description.
- Purchase suggestions are welcome
ii) Professional books and
- Books are listed in the online union catalogue
http://libcat.sjsd.net Select Login (no password needed) then Search. In Keyword
type in 600 and search term(s).
- Contact the Media Centre for a list of periodicals we receive.
iii) Music collection
- Check the online union catalogue http://libcat.sjsd.net
Select Login (no password needed) then Search. In Keyword type in 600 Music
and search term(s).
iv) Delivery system
- Monday, Wednsday, Friday delivery to
- Picks up from Department of Education daily
and DREF Monday and Thursday
- Other pick ups and returns of A.V. resources
as required, e.g. Cancer Society, Japanese Consulate, Driver's
The Centre will copy any non copyrighted audio or video cassettes.
The only charge is for the cost of the tape.
- The machine is 25 inches wide and costs 20 cents per running
- If you do your own laminating, you pay only for the laminate
- If Media Centre staff does the laminating, there is a cost
of $5.00 per 1/2 hour labour charge
The Centre has coil and heat binders. The Centre has various
sizes of coils for sale.
All Sizes - 10¢
All Sizes - 10¢
viii) Ellison Dies
For a complete list of Ellison
Visit our Bookmarks Central
site to access a variety of sites arranged by curriculum area and topic.
All schools have access to
1. Ebscohost Professional Collection
2. Teaching Books
3. WorldBook Encyclopedia Online
See your library personnel for username and password information
for access from home.
Last Updated: August 23, 2006